httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: location walk before directory walk
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:54:47 GMT

I think what Roy is suggesting is that we eliminate the second LocationWalk. I am a
tentative +1 on his suggestion. And it doesn't make sense to allow Location directives in
.htaccess files (use of Location implies we are not serving out of the file system
anyway). I don't see any problems right off hand...

Bill