httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 ready for beta?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:40:20 GMT
Lets get all the mod_include patches in then bump mod_include's tag to 2.0.24. That will
clear us for a 2.0.24 beta should we decide that's what we want to do. Then tag 2.0.25 and
see if it compiles everywhere and runs on daedalus. I have a lot of confidence that 2.0.24
will fly now but no confidence in 2.0.25.

Bill