httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.23 tagging this afternoon
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:17:13 GMT
I would suggest keeping the threaded MPM as default but include a good explanation of the
problems in the announcement letter. I am not strongly opposed to making the prefork MPM
the default however. We can get a lot of good feedback on the server either way.

We should definitely make both threaded and prefork binaries available for download for
folks to play with. IMHO...

Bill