httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "vinaay bansal" <vi...@induslogic.com>
Subject equivalent of r->args for post
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:36:09 GMT
Hi everybody
I am new to writing modules using ApacheAPI, so please excuse me if i am
asking some silly question :). I am writing an module for authorization. My
module needs to access the content of the query string posted by the user in
order to come to its decision on authorization. If i fetch data from user,
then my servlet engine is not able to get that POSTED data from the user as
the connection is broken. IS it possible to do content based authorization
for post requests in any ways?????

To add to the information, i want to extract the xml part of the SOAP
request. an example
SOAP request is here.

POST /soap/servlet/rpcrouter HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost
SOAPAction: ""
Authorization: Basic cmFqOnZpbmJhbg==

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:getRate xmlns:ns1="urn:demo1:exchange"
<country1 xsi:type="xsd:string">USA</country1>
<country2 xsi:type="xsd:string">japan</country2>
</ns1:getRate>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Thanks in advance for any information,