httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gomez Henri" <>
Subject Apache 2.0 on IBM iSeries (AS/400)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:54:28 GMT

I'm working on Linux and also AS/400 (yes there is Unix hackers
using that exotic OS)

Since OS/400 release V5R1, Apache 2.0 is included :)))
Reported as Apache 2.0.18 (beta ?)

It's very pleasant to reuse httpd.conf on AS/400.

Did you know if it the same code base and if the IBM teams
(iSeries) back port some stuff to the ORIGINAL code base.

Did they also use APR ?

I know that there is Big Blue gurus around which should  (could ?) answer to
that questions :))

Some pointers for people interested :

PS: More Apache goodies used, a Tomcat is also used and communicate
      with Apache via mod_jk and jni (something I know well as Tomcat

View raw message