httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: New Protocol module, POP3
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:09:36 GMT writes:

> So, the question that I have is does the group want this?  If so, do we
> put it in the httpd-2.0 tree, or do we put it in it's own tree?

my votes...

in?                      yes
httpd-2.0 tree?          no
own tree on  yes

> If the group doesn't want it, I am likely to just go to sourceforge to
> make this project open, so it will still be released, it's just a question
> of how I do it now.

sourceforge is probably fine in general but I think it is good for us
to distribute another protocol module...  if this were the 3rd or 4th
such non-HTTP submission I'd probably have different feelings

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message