httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: server/Makefile.in, exports.c broken on some systems
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:06:37 GMT
Cliff Woolley <cliffwoolley@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see these fixed, can we hold the final tag for the OS2 and
> > Solaris (>2.6) fixes, if someone is profering a solution?
>
> Okay.  I'll have to wait until late tomorrow at the earliest to tag then.
> No problem.  =-)

FYI... I won't be offering a solution in this timeframe.  I played
with it for a couple of hours yesterday; no such time today.  (Where
is Sascha when we need him :) )

I'm not against rolling a beta with this temporary brokenness since
(I think) Justin mentioned that GNU make is a temporary work-around on
Solaris and so it ought to be fine on OS/390 as well.

:( :( :(
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...