httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cody Sherr <csh...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: new hook for pre mpm phase
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:42:15 GMT

The reason that the call to ap_run_pre_mpm is required in every
mpm is that it is replacing the call to ap_create_scoreboard.

ap_create_scoreboard gets called by the hook instead, and other functions
can be registered to executed in relation to the create_scoreboard call.

regards,

--
Cody Sherr

Engineer