httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject is it still possible to get the conference papers?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:06:13 GMT
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> <shameless plug>
> I'm giving a talk at ApacheCon Europe in October about bucket brigades and
> Greg Ames and Jeff Trawick are giving one about filters... I hope anyone
> interested will be able to attend!
> </shameless plug>

Since 99.9% chances are that the there will be no conference in October,
is there a chance that those who magically have their papers already
written make them available for others? I'd love to get my hands on
these tutorials, there are not many structured docs available other than
a few light tutorials online and of course the source code :)

Thanks!

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/