httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Costa Portela <cco...@servidores.net>
Subject Re: Trying to start portal / help with modules
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:53:58 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Carlos Costa Portela wrote:
>
> > My idea:
> > designers write templates using specific tags, like <shop>, <advert
> > code="1"> or similar.
> >
> > a program parses the template and call to another programs to process
> > tags.
>
> You could write a custom extension to mod_include to do this.  With 2.0
> it's easy--a module can hook into mod_include at runtime to add its own
> include directives.  With 1.3, you'd have to modify mod_include, I think.
> But it's easier than starting from scratch...

	Thank you very much, Cliff. Can you give me an URL so I can learn
how to hook into mod_include and define my own tags?.

		Carlos.

  http://www.improveyourweb.com : All about web, PHP-Nuke based site
             [ Web info for and from web people: enjoy it! ]

|   e-mail:  ccosta@servidores.net  |     http://www.registros.net    |
|   www: http://ccp.servidores.net  |     http://www.avisaboe.com     |
|      http://www.biologia.org      |   http://moana.servidores.net   |
|__Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran__|