httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: beta showstoppers?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:59:59 GMT

Me.  :-)  I have been planning to roll one every day this week.  Every
day, I watch a major patch, and I decide not to roll.  I will be rolling
tonight.  I have one bug in the PR DB I want to close.  I am about 1 hour
away from making it possible to use --srcdir on apr-util.  As soon as I
finish that work, I will roll 2.0.20 today.

Ryan