httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: libapr and --disable-shared?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:48:42 GMT

APR doesn't install the library correctly yet.  Until we fix that, we need
to use disable shared.  It is in the STATUS file to fix the install, and
make APR a useful external library.  :-)

BTW, which packages are you refering to?  The only ones I know of
currently are Apache 2.0 and Subversion.  I would love to get a collection
of known packages using APR.

Ryan