httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject New Protocol module, POP3
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 21:38:00 GMT

Hi everybody,

in my spare time I have been working on a POP3 protocol module for Apache
2.0.  It is almost complete (fully protocol compliant, but I know of at
least two bugs).  I want to fix the two bugs that I know of, because they
stop the server from being useful, and then I want to Open Source it.
There is still word to be done to this module to make it better, like
making it support the CAPA command, and thus SSL.

So, the question that I have is does the group want this?  If so, do we
put it in the httpd-2.0 tree, or do we put it in it's own tree?

If the group doesn't want it, I am likely to just go to sourceforge to
make this project open, so it will still be released, it's just a question
of how I do it now.

Ryan