httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 CHANGES
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:39:06 GMT
On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Victor J. Orlikowski wrote:

>  >   +  *) Fix a bug in the threaded MPM that would cause it to kill off all
>  >   +     workers immediately after starting if the number of workers started
>  >   +     was above a certain threshhold.  [Ryan Bloom, Bill Stoddard]
>  >   +
>
> I do not believe this to be fixed yet.
> Perchild and prefork work for me with the latest CVS; threaded does not.

Victor, you are definately seeing a different bug than the one this refers
to.  The threaded MPM may not be perfect yet, but this bug has been
resolved.  I'm not saying that you aren't seeing a bug, just that I don't
believe it is the same bug that this CHANGES entry refers to.

BTW, you did do a buildconf; configure; make clean;make, correct?

Ryan