httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server test_char.h
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:14:09 GMT
On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> If it's in CVS, then when you do a commit, you get the generated
> test_char.h.  Not what we want...

Yeah, that's another problem.

> I think we could just add a blank copy to the tarball for 2.0.22 (i.e.
> not to CVS).  Jeff or someone who cares about supporting system make on
> Solaris 7 can come up with some clever way, or we just always add
> a blank copy of that file to the tarball.

Done, begrudgingly.  :-/ We have to come up with a more permanent
solution--as it is, if you check out APACHE_2_0_22 from CVS, you don't get
the file, but if you unzip the tarball, you do [granted, it's a zero-byte
file at that point].  Still, something rubs me the wrong way about the
discrepancy.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com