httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Outstanding issues?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:51:35 GMT

Are there any known problems with the APACHE_2_0_22_dev tag (besides the
fact that some of us don't like its name... this group never agrees on
names anyway)?

I kind of thought that some of the changes made by David and Brian this
morning might warrant bumping the tags on a few files to make BeOS and
OS/2 more happy, but I see the tags haven't been bumped yet.  I'm willing
to bump them if it means we get something that's that much closer to a
beta.

In particular, I'm talking about these files:

    httpd-2.0/configure.in
    httpd-2.0/os/os2/core.mk
    apr/configure.in
    apr/Makefile.in

Are there any other currently known problems with APACHE_2_0_22_dev that
could cause 2.0.22 to be vetoed as a beta?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA