httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is it still possible to get the conference papers?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:37:12 GMT
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> is there a chance that those who magically have their papers already
> written make them available for others? I'd love to get my hands on
> these tutorials, there are not many structured docs available other than
> a few light tutorials online and of course the source code :)

Well, I haven't written the paper for the session I was scheduled to give
yet, though I still intend to do so.  In the meanwhile, maybe some of the
others still have their notes from past conferences/meetings/etc around,
or failing anything else feel free to drop me an email and pick my brain
if you have some particular question.  =-)

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA