httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cliff Woolley <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.20
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:53:06 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Daniel Stone wrote:

> -1 on making this a beta, until either mod_ssl is a) fixed, b) tagged
> experimental/broken/whatever, or c) ripped out.

I though we decided that we WOULD NOT hold up a beta for mod_ssl.  (b) is
essentially already done, though perhaps not advertised enough.

I'm -1 for waiting for (a) or (c) to get a beta out.


   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

View raw message