httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_file_cache performance
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:17:22 GMT
On 2 Jul 2001, Ian Holsman wrote:

> I have a sun E4500 8 cpu machine, running Solaris 8, attached to
> WebAvalance box which I can run some tests on for you tomorrow. (it is
> said it can do ~ 10,000 GETS/second)
>
> What I'll need from you is your configure config script.

I'm running with an httpd configured as:

./configure --enable-modules=most --enable-file-cache --disable-auth-dbm
--disable-auth-digest --with-mpm=threaded

For my httpd.conf, it's basically the default with an mmapfile or
cachefile directive for the file being tested tacked onto the bottom.
I've also played with having that file be parsed with the INCLUDES filter.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA