httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Ghent <>
Subject 2.0.20/SSI problem?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:24:59 GMT

I just compiled .20 up from the tarball, and all seems great except when
it comes to serving SSI (.shtml) pages.

It looks like the SSI parsing goes okay, but the Content-Type header
that's being returned is "text/plain" instead of the expected "text/html",
thus causing the browser to show the page in it's source form.

I'm using the stock httpd.conf, with the SSI-related config container
uncomented and "IncludesNoExec" added to the relevant directorie's
Options. The shtml pages in question exist on a name-based vhost that's
tacked onto the bottom of the config and has no directive in it that would
seem to get in the way for SSI being read. The same config runs just fine
on 1.3.x

View raw message