httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: make_exports.awk vs APR_DECLARE_* macros
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:59:36 GMT
Brian Havard wrote:
> A problem I have with the current code is that
> apr_file_set_inherit() isn't
> included in the exports list because its declaration isn't of the usual
> form. We need to either make make_exports.awk aware of the various
> APR_DECLARE_* macros

Well, I could help out with this option. Just send me the spec of
the AP[RU]?_DECLARE macros that need to be exported and I'll post
a patch to the make_exports.awk.

> or ditch them altogether & declare them normally. I
> vote the latter, we write the standard form in the comment above it
> anyway...

The standard form in the comment isn't in all places anymore. It
isn't needed by Doxygen, so actually they should be removed IMHO.

Sander