httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject [patch] Trying to cleanup SSL filter logic
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:27:42 GMT
Hi,
	I've tried to cleanup some of the logic in the filter processing of
the SSL data. The changes include :
- eliminated the use of ssl_log - it used to cause seg faults during cleanup
since the conn_rec will no longer be valid.
- eliminated the "for (;;)" processing loop in ssl_io_filter_Output() -
we'll have to do that in churn_output() if required, so that any remaining
OpenSSL data (if available) is transferred before we call the
CloseConnection.
- Any remaining data in SSL should be cleaned up ideally in the
APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS() processing stage itself, as we close the SSL connection
here.

	Pl. let me know if you have any comments / suggestions.
Thanks
-Madhu & Julius

 <<patch_filter.txt>>