httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject mod_ssl : status update
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:57:36 GMT
Hi,
	For all those who are tracking the development of mod_ssl for Apache
2.0, I've been working with Ralf over the last week and sent him a couple of
patches to resolve some of the TODO items in the modules/ssl/README file.
They include :
- Changes to the filter logic - mainly in the cleanup procedure. The read is
still forced to be a blocked read.
- Eliminated calling the FILE * functions directly - instead making use of
the apr_* functionality.
- Enabled the use of ssl_var_lookup
- Exposed more portions of the ssl_engine_ext.c.
	I'll be sending out these patches in subsequent mails to the list
for everybody's review (the patch has already been sent to Ralf for his
review). I'll be looking forward for you comments / suggestions..

Thanks
-Madhu and Julius