httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: OSDLab projectL Accept() locking on large (6+ CPU) boxes
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:50:39 GMT
Hi Dirk.
If you are interested, I could see if we could lend you a 8-way box
running
Solaris 5.8, with a web-avalanche box to generate load sitting next to
it.

the only caveat would be that your guys would have to sit in our offices
(near fisherman's wharf in SF)

If your interested, I'll see if I can get it going on our end.

..Ian

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis