httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Farag, Hany M (Hany)" <hfa...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined b y a module not included in the server configuration
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:34:04 GMT
Thank you. I will

Hany
-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Bloom [mailto:rbb@covalent.net]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:33 PM
To: Farag, Hany M (Hany); new-httpd@apache.org
Subject: Re: Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined
b y a module not included in the server configuration

The last I heard, apxs did not work properly for Apache 2.0.  I have not
tried to make it work
recently, and I won't have time to look at it until this weekend.  Could you
please file a bug
in bugs.apache.org, and I will try to get it working sometime over the next
few days.

Ryan

_
-