httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: daedalus is back on 2.0.21-dev
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:13:44 GMT
Yeah..no problem talking to MySql at all there. Just a pain that :
1. The include statements with the 2.0 module never seem to work(not sure
why there), unless files are put in /usr/local/lib/php
2. Since Apache hangs once in a while..without returning a response to the
browser that is, but php continues to run..so SOME thread gets the request.
Why adding a new task to my php tasklist, I get several entries if I click
several times, even though I'm not getting a reply. So, if I stop apache and
start it again, then things work for a while..then break again.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA