httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: Mike Abbot's Patches
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:11:39 GMT
Ok..I was just curious cause I was on SGI's site last night doing some
performance related research..and I saw that those patches were still up and
remembered some discussion on that some time ago. Didn't remember what the
final outcome was though. Thanks for the feedback!

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA