httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: mod_file_cache performance
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 21:35:45 GMT
One thing you can also do, on the nfs side, is get rid of any timing issues
with NFS. Like turn off timestamp updating for access, change, and read.
Also mounting it with caching turned on/off to see if that makes any
difference, (probably screw up the numbers more), would happne.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA