httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex2)" <mohan_gumma...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Tarballs tagged and rolled and available
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:18:51 GMT
This tar-ball doesn't contain the POD patches that Justin had released!  I'm
seeing the symptoms of the 2.0.20 problem on 2.0.21 as well.  Apache starts
up with 3 processes, reduces to 0, and then comes back to 1 (not including
the watchdog process, and the cgid process).  I guess, I do not need to
explain why that is happening, as we all went over it together last week.

Is the patch going to be included in 2.0.22?