httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.23?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 06:01:01 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> In the meanwhile, I'd ask everyone to please give 2.0.23-dev a really good
> shakedown and let's try to make sure any lingering build errors are
> cleaned up.  Sorry if this process has been tedious, but I want this beta
> to really shine.

Have been unable to build Apache today. Last successful build from CVS
was approximately 9am EDT. Build fails at libhttpd at service.c where
the MS compiler simply says:

registry.c
service.c
Generating Code...
Error executing xicl6.exe.

Apache.exe - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

xicl6 is a component of the Intel 4.5 C++ compiler that executes the
MS link.exe or the Intel linker depending. I have never had an issue
with it until today.

I tried uninstalling the Intel compiler which left me with:

--------------------Configuration: libhttpd - Win32 Release--------------------
Compiling...
scoreboard.c
D:\Apache\httpd-2.0\server\scoreboard.c(279) : error C2373: 'ap_update_child_status' : redefinition;
different type modifiers
        .\include\scoreboard.h(217) : see declaration of 'ap_update_child_status'
Error executing cl.exe.

Apache.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

--
Jerry Baker