httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: tarballs are up
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 04:26:54 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Greg Ames wrote:
>
> > Could you do me a huge favor?  attach to the parent with gdb, set a
> > breakpoint in perform_idle_server_maintenance, and see what you have for
> > idle_thread_count at this line:
> >
> >    if (idle_thread_count > max_spare_threads) {
>
> I haven't done this yet, but that's my next step.  Here's some new
> information, though:  I've definitely isolated the problem.  It happens
> whenever I do two gracefuls in such rapid succession that one hasn't
> finished before the next one starts.  That kills it every time.

OK, that's great info.  We ought to be able to reproduce it knowing
that.  Don't worry about gdb - you have a plane to catch.  I didn't see
your "state of the beta" post earlier.

Good luck at NVIDIA-U.  I'm going to have some XFree86 4.x Linux driver
questions for you when you get back.  (just kidding!)

Greg