httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <>
Subject Re: tarballs are up
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:56:23 GMT
"GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex2)" wrote:
> Greg:  Though I haven't completed testing the fix you suggested, I am
> certain it would resolve the situation of multiple pods being sent.  I had a
> pretty similar suggestion, which I had sent to the list a while back, and
> hence my conviction that this will work.  I'll let you know what comes
> through!
> Thanks,

you're welcome - it's commited.

I went back and saw the patch you posted earlier this month.  That would
have done the job, too.  My apologies for not paying enough attention to
it at first - e-mail overload after being at sea for 2 1/2 weeks.

You also mentioned a patch Justin posted with two mutexes:

>  Justin's patch of two mutexes did fix the problem, but I do not see it being included
>  even now.

Either I deleted that one, or I can't figure out which one it is amongst
the others.  Justin, could you please re-post this one?

and does anyone know where the new-httpd mail archive lives any more?

View raw message