httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Tree tagged...
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:30:41 GMT
On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 03:47:14PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> ...as APACHE_2_0_22_dev.  Please check out that tag and make sure you can
> build and run it on as many platforms as possible.  If all goes well, I'll
> bump the tag up to APACHE_2_0_22 and roll tomorrow, same bat time, same
> bat channel.

+1 on making APACHE_2_0_22_dev tag a beta (from the APR side).

Compiles and works acceptably on Linux and Solaris.

We've got some performance issues, but that shouldn't stop it from being
a beta.  Hopefully, by the next beta, we can have these issues
addressed.

The threaded MPM is a putrid mess, but we all know that.  -- justin