httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server Makefile.in
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:11:30 GMT
On 21 Jul 2001 06:34:55 -0000, rbb@apache.org wrote:

>rbb         01/07/20 23:34:55
>
>  Modified:    .        CHANGES
>               server   Makefile.in
>  Added:       build    make_exports.awk
>  Log:
>  Improve the exports generating awk script.  In the past, we had
>  work around problems in the awk script by avoiding some #if and
>  #ifdefs.  This has bitten us many times in generating the exports.c
>  file.  This improvement allows corrects the header file parsing.

This now misses a few things, especially most of the macro generated hooks:

F:\Apache\httpd-2.0\server>grep ap_hook_ exports.c.old | wc -l
     44

F:\Apache\httpd-2.0\server>grep ap_run_ exports.c.old | wc -l
     24

F:\Apache\httpd-2.0\server>grep ap_hook_ exports.c | wc -l
      0

F:\Apache\httpd-2.0\server>grep ap_run_ exports.c | wc -l
      2