httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Apache_test
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:46:30 GMT
On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 08:36:59AM -0400, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> I assume you mean Apache 2.0?  If so, what OS? We could really use some real world
> exposure for the threaded MPMs under Apache 2.0

FWIW, I'm trying to get threaded MPM working on the new apachelabs.org
box (Solaris 8 4/01).  It'll probably get rolled out today.

Still seeing some oddities with how many children it creates.  Or, maybe
I'm just misinterpreting the StartServer line.  I do agree that we could
get away with just one child process (esp. under Solaris), but that's
not what my config says (it says "StartServer 3").

And, I finally found coreadm, so if it segfaults I should get a core
dump somewhere.  Hopefully, I set it up right.  =)  -- justin