httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: test harness for Apache
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:24:40 GMT
> Is it possible to create a httpd sub-project for this work?  Doug, Ryan, and
> Will can make sure the code is committed once the project is set up.  A
> separate mailing list for people working on the test harness and scripts
> would allow anyone not necessarily interested in this work to ignore it.

I have created an httpd-test CVS module:

    cvs -d cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout httpd-test

(also at /home/cvspublic for people without accounts on apache.org) and
commit notifications will go to <test-cvs@httpd.apache.org>.  The mailing
list <test-dev@httpd.apache.org> has been created for discussions.

You can subscribe to both by sending separate empty messages to

  <test-cvs-subscribe@httpd.apache.org> and
  <test-dev-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>

....Roy