httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: tagging tree at 3:00pm eastern
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:05:26 GMT
From: "Cliff Woolley" <cliffwoolley@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 11:29 AM

> The subject says it all... I'm going to tag the tree but not roll yet to
> give people a chance to make sure the tag is good.
>
> If you have outstanding issues (I don't think there are any, except maybe
> Aaron's apr_thread_join patch which I'll look at), let me know.  I'm going
> to lunch but will be back shortly to test and then tag.  =-)

Sounds good, all set here.  Don't forget to bump the mmn for this version, and
tag as APACHE_2_0_22_dev.  We should all feel free to push the _dev tag, on any
specified files, if they constitute a showstopper (with a message that we did so!!!)
If we push the tag, we need to still allow 24 hrs before we roll, after any change.

Tommorow at 3pm, check out APACHE_2_0_22_dev, retag as APACHE_2_0_22, delete the
APACHE_2_0_22_dev tag, and you are ready to roll :)

Bill