httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Moon" <bri...@dealnews.com>
Subject Re: Apache::ASP
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:07:08 GMT
I am afraid you have been mislead about what ASP means.  ASP is the server
architecture that loads scripts and runs them through an interpreter.  I
believe what you are looking for is something that will run your VBScript
code.

If that is the case, try chilisoft.com.  For a mere fortune it will do it.

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.
Makers of dealnews & dealmac
http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Gimler" <shark@ll.mit.edu>
To: <new-httpd@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 3:37 PM
Subject: Apache::ASP

I've been looking at Apache::ASP and noticed that it doesn't actually
support ASP code but rather perlscript which does similar things but with
totally different syntax.  I have a significant amount of ASP code that I
would rather not have to rewrite into perlscript.  Does anyone know of a
solution that will allow me to use my existing ASP code?  Thanks.

                                                    -Greg