httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.20
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 17:51:47 GMT
On Monday 09 July 2001 10:32, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> The obvious just occured to me.  Greg Ames should get this running on
> apache.org and if it holds up, then declare a beta.
>
> Bill

We are currently running apache.org with code out of CVS from Friday PM.  My
post on the subject went into the bit bucket due to a config error on my new
email client  :-(   This should be pretty close to the tarball.

Unfortunately graceful restart occasionally fail on prefork.  Manoj and Brian
had to restart Apache manually a couple of times, so I'm moving us back to
the prior build in a bit.  Jeff was able to reproduce this problem at least
once, and said something about the accept mutexes looking bogus.

Greg