httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Gimler" <sh...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Fw: ssi with windows apache 1.3.20
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:18:39 GMT
I apologize for resending this one if you've already received it.  Our mail server at work
has been having some issues lately.
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg Gimler
To: new-httpd@apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 4:21 PM
Subject: ssi with windows apache 1.3.20

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get SSI's to work under the windows version
of Apache?  So far I have done the following in httpd.conf:

                -Uncommented the LoadModule module_include line
                -Added the following statements to my httpd.conf file under the proper <Directory>
tags
                                 AddType text/html .html
                                 AddHandler server-parsed-html .html
                                 Options +Includes

This still hasn't worked for me on Windows but always works when using the linux version.
 Any ideas or suggestions that might get this to work under windows?  Thanks

                          -Greg