httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Gimler" <sh...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject ssi with windows apache 1.3.20
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 20:21:38 GMT
I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get SSI's to work under the windows version
of Apache?  So far I have done the following in httpd.conf:

                -Uncommented the LoadModule module_include line
                -Added the following statements to my httpd.conf file under the proper <Directory>
tags
                                 AddType text/html .html
                                 AddHandler server-parsed-html .html
                                 Options +Includes

This still hasn't worked for me on Windows but always works when using the linux version.
 Any ideas or suggestions that might get this to work under windows?  Thanks

                          -Greg