httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: file/mmap buckets, subrequests, pools, 2.0.18
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:09:24 GMT
<rbb@covalent.net> writes:

> So yeah, if we added the logic to the sub-req-output-filter to do the
> conversion, this problem would be solved.  The logic is already in
> core_output_filter, it's just a simple copy and paste.

I'm running such logic now...  But it seems there is another problem,
perhaps the one Ian suggested a few days back where there is missing
output.

The instance of the content length filter which saved my included file
in its context is the one associated with the subrequest.  That
instance of the content length filter never sees EOS so the contents
of my included file is lost forever.

Why is the content length filter added for the subrequest?  It
shouldn't be there at all, should it?

(a little less confused now I hope)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...