httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 final ?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:42:15 GMT
"Padwa, Daniel" <daniel.padwa@gs.com> writes:

> Another spin on the same question: when do the core developers (you know who
> you are) think that the internal APIs have stabilized enough so that effort
> expended porting home-grown modules won't need to be thrown away when 2.0
> settles down?

I personally think the API is stabilized enough that little time will
be lost further tweaking modules between now and an official 2.0
release.

I would expect tweaks to be required, but the many core modules will
need any such tweaks too so there should be plenty of examples for
guidance.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...