httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.18 problem with mod_jk and
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:01:00 GMT
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> I've got some problems with Apache 2.0.18 and mod_jk
> with Internet Explorer 5.5 and Mozilla 0.8.1.
>
> Even if there is a network traffic (I attached the
> ethereal logs (tcpdump compatible)), I couldn't get
> the Tomcat pages.

I'm not positive, but I'd wager a guess that this is probably related to
the bucket lifetime bug that appeared in Apache after 2.0.16 and has been
discussed at some length on new-httpd and apr-dev.  It's halfway fixed in
CVS.

Anyway, if you didn't see this problem with 2.0.16 and did with 2.0.18,
that's almost certainly what's going on.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA