httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: new daedalus build
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:33:29 GMT
on 6/15/01 3:26 PM, Greg Ames at gregames@remulak.net wrote:

> I *think* this is normal stuff for a production server, and that maybe
> the log level just needs tweaking.  I almost convinced Jeff of this too,

Note that 1.3 ships with the error log level set to 'warn'. I set that to
'error' a while ago and also saw broken pipes happen.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message