httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 final ?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:02:06 GMT
on 6/13/01 7:10 AM, Cliff Woolley at cliffwoolley@yahoo.com wrote:

> Well, there was no announcement, but as I personally see it, the API's
> haven't changed significantly in quite a while now.  I'd personally feel

If there was no announcement, how are people not on this list supposed to
know? Maybe the ASF should come forth and declare the API stable: "this is
it, run with it" to module developers. If that is not possible yet, maybe
release an indication on what is set in stone, what is still clay.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message