httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: plz vote on tagging current CVS as APACHE_2_0_19
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:39:37 GMT
On 26 Jun 2001 21:26:03 -0400, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> I would definitely like to decouple the portion of the scoreboard used to track status
> from the portion used for child process management.

this is a nice lead in to the patch I submitted a while ago which
implemented the mgmt_get_lines hook in the scoreboard.

this at least put the code into the same file.

has anyone had a chance to have a look at the patch? should I resubmit
it?

http://www.apachelabs.org/apache-mbox/200106.mbox/%3c200106182251.PAA07011@cn-sfo1-g7.cnet.com%3e

(even a "it's a pile of shit, you should do XXX" would be great)

..Ian