httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject 2.0.18 compile problem
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:50:01 GMT
Could someone _please_ tell me if they know what's going on here with the
sha1_base64 deal. What do I need, or better, what does apr need, to make
htpasswd compile properly? I'd really like to test this new release, but it
won't get past it, unless I comment out the offending lines, but there's
more affected than just htpasswd.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA