httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cynic <cy...@mail.cz>
Subject Re: Latest PHP CVS on Apache 2 CVS.
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:10:54 GMT
hi there,

I can only suggest checking out both trees every couple of
hours. it'll build eventually. if it doesn't, and you cannot
fix it yourself, you just have to wait. apache2 is alpha,
the same can be said for PHP, no wonder it doesn't work all
the time.

you could of course write a little shell script that would
up your trees, attempt to build both of the apps, and mail
you with results... and put in in your cron.

At 00:51 18.6. 2001, Gonyou, Austin wrote the following:
>Sorry to write this list again on this subject. But I can't write the PHP
>list still and PHPBuilder.com is down as well. Has anyone tried this yet? It
>in fact does configure..but breaks with apr_save_brigade message. There were
>other errors I was getting with the previous CVS of Apache, but after
>checking out both again, (php and apache 2) I now get this error. Sorry for
>the whining. I would really like to test out apache with dynamic pages for
>benchmarking, plus I need to start my dev team on a module for 2.0 as well
>since the APR isn't TOO much in-flux. Any info I can get here is much
>appreciated. I'm also researching on IRC, web, and news. Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Austin Gonyou
>Systems Architect, CCNA
>Coremetrics, Inc.
>Phone: 512-796-9023
>email: austin@coremetrics.com
------end of quote------

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7