httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex2)" <mohan_gumma...@hp.com>
Subject mod_jk and mod_perl
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:42:30 GMT
Hi All:

I am trying to build Apache2.0 with mod_jk (for Tomcat 3.2.2) and mod_perl
(both).  When I run with each of the modules individually, Apache starts up
fine.  However, with both the modules, I get an error.  I'm investigating,
but I thought I'd ping you guys, in case you have run into it before.

The sources were taken from the CVS tree (for both mod_perl and apache on
5/31/01).  And, the OS I'm running it on is HP-UX 11.0.

------------------
root@raichu -> /opt/apache2/bin/apachectl start

/opt/apache2/bin/apachectl[74]: 28357 Memory fault
/opt/apache2/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

root@raichu -> tail /opt/apache2/logs/error_log
panic: MUTEX_DESTROY during global destruction.

root@raichu -> gdb /opt/apache2/bin/httpd

HP gdb 2.1
.
.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /opt/apache2/bin/httpd

0x6fb6bd64 in S_my_exit_jump () from /opt/apache2/modules/libmodperl.sl

As soon as I figure something out, I'll blast-o-gram again.

If there are any thoughts, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,